Franchising: An opportunity
- There are over 9,00,000 franchisee outlets globally, with their combined sales exceeding USD 2 trillion
- The franchise business amounts to around 3% of the total retail activity in India, and is growing at a rate of 25-30% YOY.
- It has great potential, as this industry is at a very nascent
- It has a success rate of 90%.
Branded fashion jewellery retail - A sure way to success
- One of the fastest growing categories.
- Quality conscious Indian consumer looking for allergy free, trendy and stylish branded jewellery.
- Branded jewellery offers a wide range of products and exclusive designs.
What is franchisee & how does it work?
When you consider starting your own business, you have the choice of starting from scratch, buying an existing business, or looking at a business opportunity like a franchise model. Owning and operating a franchise can be as much work as other options, and it can also be quite profitable.
When you buy a franchise, you buy the right to use a specific trademark or business concept. While you own the business, its operation is governed by the terms of the franchisee agreement. The biggest benefit of being a franchisee is that you are able to capitalise on business format, trade name and support systems provided by the franchiser.
A franchisee provides an established product or service which already enjoys widespread brand name.
The broad line is that franchising allows people to go into business for themselves, not by themselves.